Venue: Woburn House, London, WC1H 9HQ
Gain a detailed introduction to the HE Shared Legal service and the experiences of its users. This complimentary event will include:
- an insight into the nature of the service and its operations
- an indication of the benefits to be gained from a subscription to the service
- a chance to question current subscribers about their use of the service to date
- an opportunity to raise current legal topics of concern to the sector
- scope for informal discussion with service personnel
Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided.
Who should attend?
Directors and heads of departments that use legal services, such as:
- Human Resources
- University Secretaries/Clerks to Governors
Also: in-house lawyers, with whom we have worked at a number of member institutions; other senior managers with responsibility for purchasing legal services; and those involved in governance. All delegates will be assured of a warm welcome.
A brief introduction
HE Shared Legal has developed from a HEFCE-funded pilot project to an independent, shared legal service for the HE sector, currently sustained by eighteen subscriber institutions. The service, which has five staff, began operating in 2012 and has attended to over 650 individual enquiries, many of which are substantial and/or complex, covering: employment, contract, procurement, governance, corporate, charity law, etc.
Register your place
Contact Neil Hunter on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 108 4484 to reserve your free place or obtain further information. As places are limited, early booking is recommended.
The service is seeking additional subscribers from across the UK so we have timed this event to allow for your travel.
We look forward to seeing you in London.